37260 Manor Rd
Open Tues-Sun 10-8:30
$15 for ages 7+
$12 for groups of 5 or more
$12 with Military ID
Today we ventured out to Goldpetal Farms! This is a little further than we typically travel but boy was it worth it!
Gold Petal Farms offers:
- A Bob Ross themed sunflower maze!
- PYO sunflowers ($1/stem) and zinnias (.50/stem)
- Cornhole and outdoor memory game
- Endless amazing photo opportunities
- Misting station to keep cool in the maze
- Watercolor stations inside the barn so kids can paint their own “happy little trees”
- Picnic tables with umbrellas
- An INCREDIBLY detailed website with every single piece of information you could ever need to plan your visit! Visit their website by clicking here.
We arrived about 9 am on a weekday (typically they open at 10 but they opened at 9 this week to give people a chance to beat the heat). We only saw 2-3 other groups the entire time we were there! The maze took us about 30 minutes to get through – if you’re with little ones, I recommend drawing your route on the map before entering the maze – this will make it easier to follow!
One thing to note – there were lots of bees buzzing in the maze – they were just interested in the flowers and we didn’t have any issues but just wanted to mention in case you have a kid who is extra sensitive to that kind of thing!
Highly recommend making the trip to Goldpetal Farms! Super friendly staff, beautiful scenery and the Bob Ross theme is incredible. The inside of their barn was SO adorable and the watercolor painting stations gave us a nice break from the heat. We will absolutely be coming back!
🚽 Bathrooms 🚽: portapotties
👩👧👦Solo w/ kids?👩👧👦: yes
🛒 Stroller friendly?🛒: yes, but only with an all terrain stroller. Our City Mini GT worked out great.
🅿️: huge gravel parking lot
⏰: 2-3 hours
🧺 Picnic Tables: yes
🐶 Dog friendly: yes, must be on leash
🏖 Shade: umbrellas on picnic tables and trees for a shaded picnic